Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am so glad Emily is here with me! We are just really hoping that things work out for her to stay.  It's been a stressful time as far as work goes, but we have fun on our off work times!


The wetlands park is close to us, and is so pretty.  Niko isn't one for pictures, he's too excited about everything else going on around us.
Niko and I at the Colorado River.  It's so warm, and not deep.  It's a perfect spot for cooling off from the hot day. Niko needs to work on his swimming skills however, I had to go and rescue him once!
Pretty river scene as the sun is going down.  
The sunsets here are beautiful. Here's me by the ponds- just before Niko went diving in head first behind me!

3 comments:

Brehtt said...

I am glad you have Emily now to go and do fun things with. I think your blog is cute :)

Jana and BJ said...

cute blog! and cute pictures! I'm so glad things are getting better for you. However, I do miss you a lot!

Becky said...

Love the new blog design. Looks like you're having an amazing time! Just be sure to come back, we need to go to lunch.