Sunday, June 8, 2008

Luau





We had a Luau on Saturday night.  It was fun with lots of people. Swimming, hot tubbing, volleyball, pineapple bowling, and beautiful surroundings.  Here I am in a self portrait trying to look Hawaiian.  Some friends Ryan and Sam are sharing a bench that is much too small for them. I found this chair under the beach umbrella and parked myself there most of the night.  It worked out good for me.  People stopped by to chat, then left, and more came in! In this one I am with Erin, Miriam, and Ben. The hot tub limit was supposed to be four people.   That didn't really hold out, and yes, they ended up blowing out the fuse.  Whoops! At the table are a girl I don't know, Chloe, a girl who's name I forgot, Ryan, and Justin.  You can see some of the pretty landscape behind them.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, looks like you're having so much fun! I'm jealous of your kitchen. :) And I think Hawaiian is a good look for you.

Brehtt said...

You look very much like a hula girl! Cute pictures!