Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dune Diving!

Just a random picture I wanted to post of Emma and I
My good friend Becca.
It's a grueling climb to the top!
We're working on our yoga poses!


There are some really cool sand dunes just outside of Yuma. I drive by them on the way to San Diego and have always wanted to jump in them. But it's been too scorching hot. So now it's cooled some, I went out with Becca, Emma, Jason (Emma's husband) and their kids Brendan and Hannah.  There is no better way to prove you are older than you thought than flying down a hill at break neck speed! I was nauseous for an hour afterwards!

3 comments:

Emily Christine said...

I am SO glad that you got to go play on the dunes, they look like so much fun! Can't wait to see you girly!

Laura said...

You are going to freeeeezzzeee when you get back to Utah, but we can't wait to see you.

Christina W. Cook said...

Hey Joni it's Steener. I was just nosing through your blog and wanted to say hi! Your dog is cute, and I gotta say I am in love with that sink you got in Mexico. Someday, I'm gettin' me one of those!