Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just Plain Yuma


Laura tells me that my blog is lacking and I need to post something new. Guess what? There is nothing to post! But I am working on something coming up soon. I know, you all can't wait. Well, put your seat belts on because it will be quite a ride! In the meantime, I want all you friends and family to know that I am alive and kicking here. I have a gym membership here now and have really enjoyed going to the classes. Last night was Zumba. Anyone done it? I felt ridiculous but so did everyone else, so we all sweated and laughed and shook our hips together! It was fun. It is VERY humbling to dance in front of a full length mirror. So you think you can dance?! Umm,.... no sir, absolutely not.

4 comments:

Emily Christine said...

Hey Joni! Sounds like things are going alright there! Did you join the apartment right by Albertson's? I saw a car likes your yesterday and was like "thats Joni" but umm no... wrong state. I miss you!!

Jana and BJ said...

You crack me up! I miss you so much! GT needs you.

Brehtt said...

I don't think I said lacking.... :) We love you and miss you.

Christina W. Cook said...

Rock that dance floor Joni! Your dog is cute too!